Jolle Udyog Samuh is an umbrella organization that monitor and governs the activities of all registered organizations coming under it. The heads of different organizations are the office bearers of Jolle Udyog Samuh. Management and the control of Jolle Udyog Samuh is in the hands of Committee of Administration ( COA ).
Jolle Udyog Samuh – Aims and Objectives
- Jolle Udyog Samuh works for the betterment of the society irrespective of their caste , creed and religion.
- Jolle Udyog Samuh undertakes publicity, training and other welfare activities of its own Institutions either or in co-operation with similar agencies working for the cause of all round development of the society.
- It maintains the co-ordination for the improvement and growth of member societies.
- It acquires and maintains the moveable and immoveable properties for achieving the said objects. JUS makes available required infrastructure to its various Institutions.
- Through its Institutions JUS launches and promotes projects for general public utility.
- One of the aims of JUS is to establish the centre for employment generation.
- To establish research and training centers, co-operative societies to take membership of any of the institutions, societies, companies for employment generation.
- To provide various services to general public, JUS can entre into any ties, agreements with various kinds of co-operate agencies working in mutual funds, Life & General Insurance.
- JUS shall be an irrevocable, public , educational & cultural Society for the benefit of all member Institutions.
- To perform all lawful acts , deeds and things as are incidental and conducive to the attainment of the objects or any of them.